If you have skills that you think would fit with the Urban Living team, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We are looking for fun, friendly people who are interested in working flexible hours for an online furnishing company (www.urbanliving.us). Prior experience isn't necessary as training is offered, and we are open to discussing a commission opportunity depending on the role you choose to take.
Here are the jobs we currently have available:
- Web Administrative Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Marketing Development Intern
Although we are dedicated, we appreciate work/life balance. No commuting or office politics! After sufficient training, you can work from home (as long as you have you have an office area set up with the appropriate equipment and are able to get your work done).
Ecommerce Web Administrator/Social Media Intern
Urban Living is a leading ecommerce retailer of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Currently, we are looking for a dynamic Web Administrator. Responsibilities include adding new items to the Urban Living website and updating existing products and brands. Interest in fashion, design and/or modern furniture is a plus.
We are a small, rapidly growing company, so everyone that joins our team is very important. Please only apply if you are a team player who wants to be a part of a dynamic company where your effort is noticed and appreciated.
- Experience with Ecommerce software a plus, however training is available.
- Microsoft Excel, including formulas
- CSS (very basic)
- Knowledge of SEO (a plus)
- Wordpress/Pinterest/Tumblr/Instagram (a plus), however training is available.
Candidate will have:
- Super organization
- Attention to detail
- Eye for good design and layout
- A team player
- Create new products in Core Commerce system
- Update existing products
- Photo manipulation & optimization
- Vendor correspondence (professional voice)
- Banner and Graphic Creation
- Adjusting prices and putting items on sale
- Daily stock updates
- QA of existing products to check for incorrect pricing, missing imagery, missing items or item options, etc.
Ecommerce Marketing Development Intern
The main focus of your internship will be learning how to research the Furniture Retail market in the US, determine the marketing opportunities for our client, and then present your findings. Your research will then form the go to market strategy, communication & awareness plan, growth strategy, trade marketing and consumer marketing plans.
This will involve:
- Present the potential market size in various US retail verticals
- Provide detailed analysis of key competitors online in the US
- Profile key audience demographics, understand the needs and requirements on both the Supply and Demand side
- Research key trends in the Furniture Retail vertical
Candidate will have:
- You are entrepreneurial, focused, and a driven self-starter.
- You have strong qualitative and quantitative skills (you will learn how to crunch large amounts of data to come up with a valid market size, projected future revenues, etc.)
- Ability to conduct extensive primary and secondary research.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written English and academic credentials.
Starting Date for the above positions: Right away.
Hours: This is negotiable.
If the above positions reflect what you are looking for, we hope to hear from you!
Please include ALL in your email:
2. references (optional, as prior experience isn't a must)
3. hours per week and times available
4. please be specific about your Ecommerce experience
This store is a free trial.